Wilberforce O Agyekum’s Answers

Wilberforce O Agyekum

Litigation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Eugene J. Glicksman
    2. Javier G Pineda
    3. Wilberforce O Agyekum
    4. J Charles Ferrari
    4 lawyer answers

    I doubt our dysfunctional government will pass any serious legislation during a heated election year. There is a much better likelihood in 2013 - after the American voters change the current Congress. I suggest doing whatever you can to vote out those who are in the way of a much needed immigration reform - if we have a GOP president - who knows!

    Selected as best answer

  2. Negligent Driving First Degree Expungement

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Scott Weymouth Lawrence
    2. James J White
    3. Schoen R Parnell
    4. Wilberforce O Agyekum
    5. Rostyslav Saciuk
    5 lawyer answers

    It depends on whether you meet the requirements and if so, it is then at the Court's discretion. If you are able to afford an attorney - which should not cost too much - then I suggest you hire one. Otherwise spend time and research at a local law library -- king County Court Library might be helpful. Good Luck!

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. What can I do to get my car back from the impound?

    Answered over 5 years ago.

    1. Wilberforce O Agyekum
    1 lawyer answer

    The vehicle will be impounded for 30 calendar days. The registered owner will have to pay the towing and the 30-day storage fee to get the vehicle back at the end of this period. "I did not know his license was suspended" . . . or . . . Under Section 14604 CVC, the owner has a duty to assure the person driving their vehicle possesses a valid license; however, if you allow or permit anyone, including: your wife, son or daughter, or friend or relative, to drive your vehicle and that...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful