Skip to main content
Damon G Shadid

Damon Shadid’s Answers

1 total

  • Do i need an attorney?

    I'm a conditional green card holder since Dec 2011. I separated from my husband couple months after i got my green card. He filed a divorce application after we separated. Will I get deported when my green card expires ? Do i need an attorney for ...

    Damon’s Answer

    Everything that the other attorneys have said is correct. You should certainly proceed with a lawyer. I would be happy to meet with you in person if you would like to talk about it and go over your documents. There is much we can do right now in order to help you.

    See question