Anthony B Ravani’s Answers

Anthony B Ravani

Seattle Immigration Attorney.

Contributor Level 6
  1. I filled for adjustment of status with the USCIS. i'm on L2 visa. Can I withdraw my request and leave US when my L2 visa expires

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Carl Michael Shusterman
    2. Anthony B Ravani
    3. Gen Kimura
    3 lawyer answers

    You can always leave the country. If AOS is stillpending, you can withdraw and leave the country. If it is approved and your status has been adjusted you can still leave the country and there is nothing to withdraw.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Will niece qualify as derivative on an F4 petition for my sister?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Anthony B Ravani
    2. Giacomo Jacques Behar
    2 lawyer answers

    I suggest that you still go ahead and fie. If the approval is received before she is 21, then that priority date can be protected by Child Status Protection Act. For more you would need to consult an attorney.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. Can other person beside my parent sponsor me for F1 visa?

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. Andre R. Olivie
    2. Anthony B Ravani
    3. Adriana Delpilar Rouselle
    3 lawyer answers

    Yes. The sponsor is required to fill out an Affidavit of Support form and attach financial statements (evidence) to back his sposorship. The sponsor should attach tax returns and evidence of other assets and income to show his ability for the financial sponsorship. This person can provide this financial suppor either to the immigration (US Consulate) and/or to the school that you have applied to. He can actually do both.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. Would I get a work permit if I get married to someone who has a green card

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Robert Edward Myers
    2. Stanley P. Walker
    3. Natalia Polukhtin
    4. Anthony B Ravani
    4 lawyer answers

    If you get married, the LPR spouse can file an I-130 petition. Although it used to take almost 2 years for the visa to become current for this category it is going to be much faster. US Dept. of State has announced that this category should become current practically as soon as the petition is approved by USCIS.

Call now for a free consultation.