Chong Hae Ye’s Answers

Chong Hae Ye

Federal Way Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 16
  1. How bad DUI record is for processing H1B?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Giacomo Jacques Behar
    2. Chong Hae Ye
    3. Derek Anthony Patrin
    3 lawyer answers

    My suggestion is that you hire a DUI attorney to resolve this matter. A DUI conviction could affect your chance of being hired for employment. Then you won't have any chance of H-1B.

    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I'm applying for i-601 waiver for my spouse. she's subject to the 10 year ban. I'm afraid it wont get approved.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Carl Michael Shusterman
    2. Chong Hae Ye
    3. Alexus Paul Sham
    4. Robert Louis Brown
    5. Rebekah Grafton
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    I agree, the fact about your baby is an important testament about your hardship. By the way, I hope you are getting an assistance from an immigration attorney in filing you I-601 waiver, you don't want to jeopardize it by trying to do it on your own. If you have retained an immigration attorney, your attorney should give you inputs. Best of luck.

    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Immigration, Green Card, Drug Offense

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Carl Michael Shusterman
    2. Kevin Lawrence Dixler
    3. Edgardo Javier Martinez Suarez
    4. Jeffrey Adam Devore
    5. Chong Hae Ye
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers


    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. Discrimination by police

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Chong Hae Ye
    2. Roger J Ermola II
    3. John Groseclose
    4. Valerie Semmes Bouffiou
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Sorry to hear about your situation. You need to contact your insurance company immediately to discuss this situation. Also, if you were injured get medical treatments and hire a personal injury attorney. You can also contact a traffic ticket attorney to discuss your case and see if it's possible to dismiss your ticket outright.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. I got rear ended but the other party does not have insurance. What process do I need to follow?

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. Scott W Edwards
    2. Joyce J. Sweinberg
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Michael Anthony Donlon
    5. Jonathan Read Peirce
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    If you have never been in this situation before, you should contact a personal injury attorney in your area to assist you. They can help you walk through these steps with you. You don't want the insurance company to take advantage of you.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. I was driving in Renton and got hit by another car

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Steven L Shaw
    2. Jason Henry Schauer
    3. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    4. Michael David Myers
    5. John M O'Brien
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    I am sorry for the amount of trouble that this accident is causing you. You can contact any attorneys listed on Avvo to assist you in resolving this matter.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. Do I need a lawyer to represent me against my own insurance company in an uninsured motorist case?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Jonathan Read Peirce
    2. Joseph C Rome
    3. Jason Henry Schauer
    4. Jacob Brian Smith
    5. Dean George Tsourakis
    6. ···
    13 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues, you should definitely speak with a PI attorney. Uninsured motorist claims are pretty adversarial and your insurance company will try to settle for as lowest amount of money as possible. It's best to meet with an attorney who could review your case and put forth a strategy to maximize a fair award for you.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  8. What are the chances that after deposition insurance company will withdraw or reduce their offer in car accident personal injury

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Randy William Ferguson
    2. Minh T. Tran
    3. S. David Rosenthal Esquire
    4. Chong Hae Ye
    5. David Ian Schoen
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    Yes, but not too often. Your attorney should go over with you on what to expect at the deposition.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  9. Car accident - At fault party not accepting full liability. What should I do?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Thomas Martin Morningstar
    2. Matthew A. Dolman
    3. Chong Hae Ye
    4. Jonathan Read Peirce
    5. Robert Daniel Kelly
    5 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues. Go through your own insurance company.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  10. A car crashed into mine while sitting on a street. There was some damage.

    Answered 9 days ago.

    1. Andrew Y. Kim
    2. Chong Hae Ye
    3. Nicholas G Smith
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Rafael Carrillo
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Yes. You can file a claim against the other party.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

Contact THE YE LAW FIRM, INC. P.S. for a FREE initial consultation