Skip to main content
No photo

Richard Riggs’s Answers

1 total

  • What can I do when specifications of custody agreement are broken?

    My daughters Mother was arrested for her 4th DUII and our daughter was in the car. She went thru 5 months of rehab and came out joking that she was "cured." I filed for legal custody of our daughter last June and we went to court. I had offered he...

    Richard’s Answer

    If the judgment requires a urinalysis you can make her take one. If you have proof of her drinking conrary to a court order or judgment, such as a DUII conviction, you can file a contempt action or possibly file for a modification to your parenting plan due to a change of circumstances.

    See question