Wayne D. Parsons’s Answers

Wayne D. Parsons

Honolulu Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 9
  1. Someone crashed into me and does not have insurance.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Manuel Alzamora Juarez
    2. David Lee Fiol
    3. Adrienne Patricia Allen
    4. Kevin Coluccio
    5. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    You should contact a personal injury attorney in your area who is a member on both the Consumer Attorneys of California and the American Association of Justice. Lawyers who don't belong to both organizations are, in my opinion, not serious about their profession. They will talk to you at no charge and answer your questions. I gather that all you want to know about is the deductible.

    16 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. I would like to send an email to the other 5 women that my now ex boyfriend has been sleeping around with

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Christian K. Lassen II
    2. Christopher S. Bouslog
    3. Wayne D. Parsons
    4. George Costas Andriotis
    5. Christine C McCall
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    A few years ago I had a case where a sexual predator was exposed by women posting messages on the internet in a variety of ways that described his behavior with them. The messages would come up if someone searched his name. A woman being approached by this guy would see that he had a pattern that ended badly. Since he was able to find women who would consent to his involvement with them, his acts were not crimes. I am not telling you to go after him and most of the time getting on with your...

  3. My co - worker / ex - boyfriend won't stop testing me even after I tell him to . How Can I make him stop ?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. George Costas Andriotis
    2. Christine C McCall
    3. Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Christopher S. Bouslog
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    These are always touchy, delicate situations. All of the other Comments/Answers are correct I think but no strategy fits every situation. I know that you want him to "stop" but there is a little more to it than that. He may get fired. But even if he does, he may say all sorts of bad things about you. If you work in a big company then your suprevisor and/or the Human Resources department is probably the best place to start. But if it is a small ccompany then I'd want to know if he is connected...

  4. Where to file for divorce?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Wayne D. Parsons
    1 lawyer answer

    You usually should file in the place where you live and if a child is involved where the child resides. The reason is that the court where the child lives is in the best position to make decisions about the child's welfare. But this is a complicxated issue depending on where you and the child will be in the future. If there are no children involved then it should be filed where you live so the court is nearby to provoide you with a place to go in case of trouble. You definitely nbeed to see an...

  5. Personal injury,same as brain injury

    Answered about 5 years ago.

    1. Anthony Carl Morgan
    2. Kevin Paul Smith
    3. Wayne D. Parsons
    4. Dennis Michael Phillips
    5. Robert L. Brenna Jr.
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Yes, a brain injury is a personal injury. Attorneys who handle these cases use the label "personal injury" to describe cases where a person suffers a physical or psychological injury due to the negligence or intentional conduct of another person or company. Automobile collisions, trip and fall incidents and food poisoning cases are examples of personal injury cases. Other personal injury incidents are categorized as medical malpractice or defective products cases. They are a special subcategory...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  6. I have been with my boyfriend for 8 hrs, he recently hit my son and my son ran away from home cops and cps got involved, than...

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Harry Edward Hudson Jr
    2. Wayne D. Parsons
    2 lawyer answers

    It depends on where you live and the laws in that area. You will need an attorney who does divorce or corporate law to advise you. You probably don't have much of a claim under the company but if he hit you or your son you may have a personal injury case. Call a lawyer who does cases on a contingency and don't waste time as there are time limits on filing claims.

  7. What do you do when an ER dr. gives you a generic diagnosis because one of the symptoms you present with is common for that.

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Benjamin Weaver Glass III
    2. Mary Katherine Brown
    3. Wayne D. Parsons
    3 lawyer answers

    You should get a second opinion from a specialist both to make sure you are being properly treated but to correct any eroneous diagnosis. Contacting a personal injury attotrney in you area is also a good idea. They work on contingent fees and can refer you to a good medical specialist.

  8. What are the specifcs to filing medical neglegence against an ER doctor?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Joseph Jonathan Brophy
    2. Wayne D. Parsons
    3. David Brian Snyder
    3 lawyer answers

    You will need to have an attorney in Wisconsin advise you about the procedures in your state to bring claims against a doctor. At the outset you need to have an ER doctor who is willing to testify that the treating ER doctor as negligent. That can be difficult since doctors stick together. Be aware also that a bad result does not automatically mean that the doctor is at fault. Without a doctor willing to testify on your side, you may not be successful.

  9. Previous Dentist left a piece of the file broken off in my tooth, now infected and requires implant.

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Christian K. Lassen II
    2. Wayne D. Parsons
    3. David Brian Snyder
    3 lawyer answers

    Sounds like a good case. You should contact a lawyer in North Carolina as the case must be done in the state where the problem arose. You will need a dentist to testify as your expert. Go to the Injury Board website to find a North Carolina lawyer to represent you. Also make sure the lawyer is a member in good standing of the American Association of Justice.

  10. Do we have a strong enough case to sue the oral surgeon that told us there were no complications while he was knocked out?

    Answered almost 5 years ago.

    1. Dennis Michael Phillips
    2. Ayuban Antonio Tomas
    3. David Aaron Paul
    4. Wayne D. Parsons
    4 lawyer answers

    This is a very complicated situation and all of the medical records and facts must be reviewed by medical doctors. You should be able to get a medical malpractice attorney in your area to review the case in more depth for free.

Call now for a free consultation.