Mary Shea Hagebols’s Answers

Mary Shea Hagebols

Oakland Sexual Harassment Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Being discriminated against by temp agencies due to a felony charge on my record

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Neil Pedersen
    2. Mary Shea Hagebols
    3. Brad S Kane
    4. Sebastian A. J. Davies
    4 lawyer answers

    Unfortunately, a felony criminal conviction can be taken into consideration. You should try and see if it can be expunged.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. My husband was fired for a positive drug test for anphamines when he was taking his med from his doctor test him again

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Patrick John Phillips
    2. Mary Shea Hagebols
    3. Michael Robert Kirschbaum
    3 lawyer answers

    I am going to address this question from a more practical standpoint. I would have the doctor write a confidential letter explaining the presence of the drug and, without going into a lot of detail, explain that it was a prescribed medication. If your husband has a disability and is "otherwise qualified" to do the job, and this drug is necessary to address his disability, then I would request that he be retested, reinstated and that the company accommodate the disability. In case of a...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. What kind of lawyer do I need if a small business was racist against me as a customer?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Mary Shea Hagebols
    2. Patrick G. Davidson
    3. Christine C McCall
    4. Eric Charles Lewis
    5. Michael Charles Doland
    5 lawyer answers

    You should contact your state's Attorney General or a civil rights attorney in your state. In California we have civil rights laws against such discrimination. (See attached link.) Your state may have similar protections Mary Shea Hagebols

    Selected as best answer

  4. If an attorney sexually harassing me in a personal setting do i still have a case?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Patrick John Phillips
    2. Christine C McCall
    3. Kevin Rindler Madison
    4. Mary Shea Hagebols
    4 lawyer answers

    You should consult with an attorney that specializes in sexual harassment as soon as possible. Based on the preliminary facts, it is very possible you may have claim. Do not wait too long as you may have a statute of limitations issue. You can also get more information from the State Bar of California which regulates the attorney conduct and licenses. (See attached link.) Thank you Mary Shea Hagebols

  5. Could I pursue a case for mold exposure in the workplace with no action taken by management to remedy the situation?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Christian K. Lassen II
    2. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    3. Lars A. Lundeen
    4. Mary Shea Hagebols
    4 lawyer answers

    If the building is owned and operated by an entity or person other than your employer, you may have a "third party" claim in addition to a workers compensation claim. You should contact a "mold" expert attorney ASAP to explore this. Your workers' compensation attorney may also have some recommendations. You can make OSHA complaints "on line" so you have documentation that the complaint was made. Take time stamped photographs if visible.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer