Bruce Steven Kapsackā€™s Answers

Bruce Steven Kapsack

Oakland DUI / DWI Attorney.

Contributor Level 1
  1. Can a lawyer get me a restricted license through court on a second offense? and can a lawyer help graveyard get work furlough?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Diane M Medina
    2. Bruce Steven Kapsack
    3. Vincent Ronald Ross
    4. Michael Rutledge Norton
    5. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    You can obtain a license after a second offense provided you (1) install a breath machine on your car, (2) have an SR 22, and (3) enroll in DUI school. This law was passed last year, after I testified for it in Sacramento. As for work forlough, that is up to the Sheriff to decide.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. Received a DUI, blew into the breathalyzer at the station and was refused a lawyer

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Angela M Berry-Jacoby
    2. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    3. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi
    4. David Jon Pullman
    5. Bruce Steven Kapsack
    5 lawyer answers

    Ms. Berry-Jacoby's answer is mostly correct with one exception. There are Constitutional protections when blood is drawn, especially if it is a forced blood. Under Schmerber v California any blood test must meet certain requirements or they may be inadmissible in court.

Call now for a free consultation.