Based on 3 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
Marty has represented our family for over 35 years. Marty is honest and reasonable. He has worked out everything from divorces to complicated federal marshals confiscating large boats. Our real estate deals, notes, clear titles, evictions, didn't always work out the way we planned, but Marty always made it right and always with a sense of humor. I fully recommend Marty Eisenberg.
Is an excellent attorney he speaks to you with respect, arrives promptly and keeps the client informed. His fees are reasonable, he is honest and upfront. In addition, Mr. Eisenberg is update with technology, email, PDF, internet, and texting. We interviewed a couple of attorney’s prior to choosing Mr. Eisenberg and did not feel they were out for our best interest. Mr. Eisenberg made no promises, but laid the facts on the table. We highly recommend him.
- I've know Marty since our childhood. Yes he is a long time friend I can count on.
- I had an occasion to have to use his services.
- He is was extremely professional in assisting and bringing my problem to a
- I have seen or been in contact with Marty since, but I had need of a
lawyer, he is the first person I would contact and go to.
- I'm glad to see he is still available and there for us all.
- Hope to meet up with you again Marty.