Back to Adam’s Profile

Adam Garrard Gasner’s Answers

Adam has answered 8 questions

  • Not stopping at a stop sign - trial by declaration defense

    Asked by a user in Glendale, CA - over 6 years ago.

    A TBD can be a good option for a variety of reasons. First, if you lose, you have a right to a de novo court trial - so you don't lose anything by doing the TBD. Second, I find that the police do...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  • Should i have an attorney fight this case? Is there a case to be fought?

    Asked by a user in San Francisco, CA - almost 3 years ago.

    Hi Jane, It is difficult to answer your question without further details. Who was your niece's lawyer back when she was placed on probation? Is your niece 18 yet? Does she have a future court...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  • Child criminal laws

    Asked by a user in San Francisco, CA - over 6 years ago.

    Your daughter needs a qualified criminal defense attorney. It appears if she is being charged with a robbery (Pen. Code 211) - which is felony charge. There may be defenses available to her that...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  • Can a juvenile that is on probation get his prop 215 card if he is still on probation after 18

    Asked by a user in Palmdale, CA - almost 6 years ago.

    If I understand your question to be if you can get a medical marijuana card even if you are on probation, the answer is yes. Under Health & Safety Code section 11362.5, you need a doctor to...

  • Typical sentencing guidelines for DUI conviction in CA state

    Asked by a user in Kyburz, CA - over 6 years ago.

    The answer to your question depends a lot on the county that you are in. There may be other options available to you, such as electronic home monitoring - which is an ankle bracelet that you wear...

  • I have 15 days of caltrans i alredy got one extecion i have 4 days left will the judge give me an extention

    Asked by a user in San Clemente, CA - over 3 years ago.

    The issue of whether a judge will give you an extension depends on the reason that you could not complete the caltrans work since your last extension. If you were sick or injured or have another...

  • Criminal defense about a 211

    Asked by a user in California - over 6 years ago.

    There are two issues that your boyfriend needs to address. The first is what the juvinile court is going to do because he did not complete his "year placement." That could vary depending on how...

  • LA state criminal code, defense for statutory rape

    Asked by a user in New Orleans, LA - over 6 years ago.

    First, do not talk about this case to anyone -especially the police or an investgator - without a lawyer. This is a serious matter and you should have professional represenation right away.