Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey’s Answers

Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey

Tustin Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 3
  1. I have a misdemeanor theft charged that occured what will it reflect when an employer runs a background check.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. David Andrew Mallen
    2. Tai Christopher Bogan
    3. Neil James Fraser
    4. Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey
    5. Brian K Wanerman
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Assuming your case is out of LA County you can check www.lasuperiorcourt.org and look it up. In addition get your RAP from DOJ. Complete your probation successfully and get the case expunged.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. OC Court driver license suspension

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey
    2. Daniel C Grupenhagen
    3. Matthew Murillo
    4. Anthony David Scott
    4 lawyer answers

    You need to hire an experienced attorney who knows the court where your case is filed. The resolution of a case often depends on who the attorney knows. A 12500 is a possibility w a valid license. If you become a negligent operator you can hire an attorney to represent you in a DMV hearing to get the six month suspension converted to restricted.

    5 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. What can I do about my ticket will it change because I was already eligible for my licence

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. William Mathew Concidine
    2. Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey
    3. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    4. Frank Mascagni III
    4 lawyer answers

    Yes, if you were eligible for your license before the ticket was issued then that will change the situation. Go to the DMV, pay the reissuance fee, and get a valid license to show the DA. I also recommend that you hire an attorney. The consequences of a misdemeanor conviction are far reaching. Hire experienced counsel to assist you.

    Selected as best answer

  4. I am going to appear before a judge. And wondering what is the possible out come

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Stephen Troy Allen
    2. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    3. Frank Mascagni III
    4. Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey
    4 lawyer answers

    Go to the courts website at www.occourts.org and find out if there was a civil assessment ( a late fee) added. If so you have to go to Collections Court in Fullerton to handle the matter. Collections Court is only open on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday. Get there by 7:30 a.m. to get in line. They only accept 10 walk ins per day. If you have proof of past insurance bring it. People hire me regularly to represent them in cases like this. Miranda McCroskey 714 389 2257

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Hi, i was caught trying to shoplift almost 200 dollars in make up, dumb i know and i'm so sorry it was my first time.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Chris J Feasel
    2. Miranda Dempsey Mccroskey
    2 lawyer answers

    Generally after the store's security people question you the police will come and take an arrest report. Since that did not happen here my assumption is that there would be no criminal action pending. Should anyone question you further you should have an attorney do the talking.