Edmund Lee Montgomery’s Guides

Edmund Lee Montgomery

San Bernardino Family Law Attorney.

Contributor Level 16
  1. How do you file for a Default Judgment?

    Written by attorney Edmund Montgomery, about 3 years ago.

    If the other party has been served and it has been more than 30 days you can request a default be entered against the other party and move towards a judgment. All of the forms referred to are available on line at http://www.courts.ca.gov/forms.htm

    3 people found this Legal Guide helpful

  2. Unseen side effects of a Restraining Order issued against you

    Written by attorney Edmund Montgomery, over 3 years ago.

    Your Ex is seeking a restraining order against you and you do not see the harm in agreeing to the order. You are willing to stay away from them, you just want to see your kids and move on with life. That could create a problem. With the restraining order you could lose custody and more.

    1 person found this Legal Guide helpful

Contact us today for an appointment or consultation.