E Sheldon Lee’s Answers

E Sheldon Lee

San Bernardino Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 5
  1. I want to divorse my husband in the philippines. How long will it take and how much will be the cost for attorneys fee

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. E Sheldon Lee
    2. Michael Charles Schwerin
    3. Peggy Margaret Raddatz
    3 lawyer answers

    The answer requires specific details about your case and you should discuss the case with a California licensed divorce attorney to discuss the facts and circumstances in more detail such as whether minor children are involved and how much assets have been acquired during the marriage.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. Boyfriend is going thru a child custody battle with his ex g/f. is it better for us to get married to show he has more income???

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. E Sheldon Lee
    1 lawyer answer

    Not necessarily, factors in custody disputes typically look to the best interests of the child(ren), the relationship/bond the parent has with the child and how much the parent has been actively involved in the child's life among other factors of course.

  3. Can anyone recommend a a pro bono family law attorney in San Mateo, ca or surrounding area?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Shannon Eliza Stein
    2. E Sheldon Lee
    2 lawyer answers

    You should seek the legal aid services in your county for pro bono or low cost representation and there may also be a county service program in your area that provides free or low cost family law representation.

  4. What if you have a deferred adjudification for shoplifting and on probation for a year.

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Cynthia Russell Henley
    2. Don Ellis Mcclure Jr.
    3. E Sheldon Lee
    3 lawyer answers

    It has to be proven that you violated the conditions of your probation and you are entitled to a probation violation hearing if there are allegations against you for violating a term of your probation.

  5. Do I need a criminal defense lawyer who is experienced in child abuse cases, and how much would his defense cost?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Hubert Ray Steinmann
    2. Theodore W. Robinson
    3. Daniel Aaron Horowitz
    4. John Leif Fossum
    5. E Sheldon Lee
    5 lawyer answers

    The one he feels most comfortable with and feels that the attorney can devote the time and attention to his case. A separate issue he will have to address is CACI registry or Child Abuse Central Index which is a separate administrative hearing involving your son being placed on this list for abuse of a child anytime there are child abuse allegations, which could hurt/harm his future for the next 10 years.