Ronald Daniel Hedding’s Answers

Ronald Daniel Hedding

Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 15
  1. Will your license be suspended for a failure to appear on a dui

    Answered about 2 months ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Sergio Humberto Benavides
    3. Matthew Murillo
    4. Robert Lee Marshall
    5. Andrew Stephen Roberts
    6. ···
    12 lawyer answers

    Yes...that happens all the time, then u have go into court and get proof u took care of your court case (this is called an "Abstract of Judgment"). I suggest u hire an attorney to deal with the court case ASAP.

    16 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Probation Dui classes

    Answered 2 months ago.

    1. Michael Jon Fremont
    2. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    3. Randall Gephart
    4. James Roy Dickinson
    5. Michael D. Litman
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Definitely go back to court and let them know what you are able to do and when. If you were represented by an attorney, let them know and they can help you get back into court and get everything squared away. The clerk's office at the courthouse would be a good place to start.

    15 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Convicted of domestic violence against my ex-husband, will I ever be able to get back legal & physical custody of my child?

    Answered 14 days ago.

    1. Lee Evans Zavatsky
    2. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    3. Dmitry Gorin
    3 lawyer answers

    I would say yes. You should consult with a Family Law Attorney, they can help you with the game plan to get back in your daughters life. Good luck

    13 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. Breath results don't contain a proper signature and there are 2 different arresting police Badge/ID (Same Officer)

    Answered 2 months ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Matthew Murillo
    3. Sergio Humberto Benavides
    4. David S. Kestenbaum
    5. David Matthew Piper
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    It is possible that these issues could have some relevance to your case. However, technicalities of this sort usually do not bear much fruit. Much of defending DUI cases is common sense. The best angles that I have found usually occur when the police try and cut corners and not handle your arrest by the letter of the law. This is when an experienced DUI attorney can best help you. I suggest you pick a few attorneys to sit down with and give more information and get a free consultation.

    12 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Urgent help! Transferring court order domestic violence class to another state,no probation involved.

    Answered 7 days ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Dmitry Gorin
    3. Thomas Leonard Davis
    4. William Saul Kroger Jr.
    4 lawyer answers

    You friend is most likely on informal probation which is fairly standard in these cases. He will need to modify the terms of his probation. Contact the attorney who represented him on the DV case and let them know. There should be no problem based on the info you have provided. Good luck

    Selected as best answer

  6. Passage of prop 47 and the effects that it will have on DEJ

    Answered 22 days ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Ara Saroian
    3. Jay Scott Finnecy
    3 lawyer answers

    I haven't heard of it being phased understanding is u can take the misdeamenor and eventual expungement or go with DEJ and get the dismissal after 18 months.

    11 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. A attorney was hired to represent two

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Pearlette Vivian Toussant
    3. Aimee E Kirby
    4. Dmitry Gorin
    5. L. Vincent Ramunno Jr.
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Need more information to give you an accurate answer. On the surface, there seems to be missing information. I agree with my colleague, there is probably nobody here who could advise you. Have you called the attorney who is representing both clients? I would start there. Next, you can always raise your concern to the local state bar if you feel there are some ethics violations.

    Selected as best answer

  8. Should family help her get a signature bond which goes against my principles?

    Answered about 1 month ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Arnold William Gross
    3. Michael Kevin Cernyar
    4. Matthew Oberlin Williams
    5. Leif Harrison Kleven
    5 lawyer answers

    Obviously the decision whether to help someone in that situation is a personal choice. However, if they do help her and she flees the jurisdiction, they will be responsible for paying the money for the signature bond. Good luck.

    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  9. Is it illegal to send your mail to someone else's mailbox and retrieve it?

    Answered about 1 month ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Victoria L Clemans
    3. Robert David Richman
    4. Jay Scott Finnecy
    5. Jeremy Brian Gordon
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Yes if you do not have that person's permission to do so. In fact, that's how many criminals avoid detection of their identity.

    10 lawyers agreed with this answer

  10. Can I move out of my parents house at the age of 18 if still enrolled in a California High School?

    Answered 2 months ago.

    1. Ronald Daniel Hedding
    2. Robert Andrew Michael Burns
    3. Robin Marie Estes
    4. Ute Ferdig
    4 lawyer answers

    Sorry to hear about the conditions in your household. My colleagues are correct, once you turn 18, you are considered an adult and can make your own decisions...including moving out.

    Selected as best answer

Call now for a free consultation.