Whether to introduce a child into such a heated matter is obviously up to you, but, respectfully, you should take a long, hard look at doing so. That aside, her DV form and any and all attachments need to be examined closely. I would get an aggressive lawyer as soon as possible. This matter should not be taken lightly. A TRO will show up on your permanent record, and that's obviously not good. Good luck with this.