Skip to main content
Darren Todd Kavinoky

Darren Kavinoky’s Answers

1 total

  • Chrged with 647F in california. I didnt do it.

    Friends and i went fishing. I had about 3 drinks. Didn't drink much. Anyways we left around 12 midnight 1 houre later we dropped off one buddy at his town and then we were pulled over. Driver was hit with dui. He had drank more than me but was ...

    Darren’s Answer

    You can represent yourself in court on this charge if you can get the judge's approval. California Penal Code 647 f is Disorderly Conduct - Drunk in Public. The prosecutor may have a tough time proving this charge if you didn't admit to drinking, weren't drinking in the presence of police and weren't given a blood or breath test.

    See question