If you did not file and serve a form called Prejudgment Claim of Right to Possession, I suggest you dismiss, hire a competent attorney and re-file Without having served a Prejdugment Claim by the sheriff or a registered process server you may not include "unnamed occupants" in your eventual judgment thus possibly opening the door for delay tactics by the tenants.