Skip to main content
Anish Vashistha

Anish Vashistha’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Protect Your Immigration Status Once You Graduated and are on OPT

    Changing Status to H-1b Your employer will need to file electronically a Labor Condition Application (Form ETA 9035) with the Department of Labor (DOL) to prove that your employer needs to hire a for

    Read more