Aaron Matthew Kelly’s Answers

Aaron Matthew Kelly

Scottsdale Internet Lawyer.

Contributor Level 13
  1. How to stop online harassment that has compromised not only my reputation but the reputation of company that holds US trademark

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Aaron Matthew Kelly
    2. Michael Charles Doland
    3. Bruce E. Burdick
    4. Bennet Gerard Kelley
    4 lawyer answers

    It sounds like you may have a case for defamation. The order for protection route rarely works unless there is an iminent harm (as defined by a Court). My firm is here in Tempe (on Mill) and is one of the leading firms in online defamation. The Court route would be the best, since you've tried to reason with him/her.

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. What service do I need for handling an Arizona LLC and ensuring privacy?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Jennifer Peddy Berg
    2. Aaron Matthew Kelly
    2 lawyer answers

    If you have the money to spend you can always get an office with regus. I believe they scan and email your mail. Mailboxes etc. may do something and UPS boxes as well. As far as registered agent services go its probably better keep a different mailing address and a registered agent address since they do two different things. For my clients we usually do both, and scan/forward for a fee. A lot of it depends on why you want it (obviously for privacy reasons) but be aware that if they're...

  3. Can I use a business account for personal expenses?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Andrew Daniel Myers
    2. Aaron Matthew Kelly
    3. Charles Alexander Naegele
    4. Ayuban Antonio Tomas
    4 lawyer answers

    no, that is not legal. it's not worth the 15 dollars a month to risk it even if it was. Most banks won't let you open up an account unless you have verified documents, not just a dba. however, it does depend on the state, but I would not recommend doing that.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. Was anything illegal done while chatting on myspace?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Aaron Matthew Kelly
    1 lawyer answer

    There a lot of factors that depend on this. Specifically what the conversation involved, and why the meeting was going to take place. Police and the FBI do this quite often. Although you may have possible defenses, the fact remains that she was 18 (or at least her parents say so). The police can and very may well do something if it is reported. I would probably consult with a local attorney regarding this if you think that it will not be resolved soon.

  5. What do i do if my nude pic was placed on a porn site, with my name?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Aaron Matthew Kelly
    1 lawyer answer

    If the picture was taken when you were under age I would contact the police. There will be ways that they can track how that picture was posted, and the website it was posted on. They should be able to get a subpoena from the internet service provider to track down the computer that links it, as well as take it down if it was of you as a minor.

We're ready to help. Contact us today.