J Steven Sparks’s Answers

J Steven Sparks

Phoenix Insurance Law Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Pain and suffering

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Leigh Anne Timiney
    2. J Steven Sparks
    3. Christian K. Lassen II
    4. Frederick Charles Thomas
    5. Andrew Daniel Myers
    5 lawyer answers

    Good morning: This is a fairly typical situation where the insurance company tries to settle quickly and without giving you a fair opportunity to consult with counsel and without giving your body time to heal. It is impossible to answer the question of what is an average settlement without knowing more about the situation. However, it is not recommended that you accept this lowball settlement and I would suggest you consult with a knowledgeable attorney. If you would like to discuss,...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. How do Request Pymnt (Medical Bills, Car Rental, Presc. etc.)Demand my auto MED. Plan & Health Ins PAID & now told HE HAS INS?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Sidney Weinstein
    2. J Steven Sparks
    3. Frederick Charles Thomas
    4. Martin W. Judnich
    5. Harry Edward Hudson Jr
    5 lawyer answers

    I'm sorry to hear you were involved in this accident. The issues you've raised are somewhat complicated and will require the assistance of a competent Arizona attorney to help you through the process. There are a number of facts that still need to be discussed, so I would recommend you arrange for a consultation with Arizona counsel. Sanders & Parks (602) 532-5769

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. Can I be sued if some one else was driving my car and got into a fender bender with alcohol involved

    Answered over 5 years ago.

    1. J Steven Sparks
    2. Erik Glen Swanson
    2 lawyer answers

    Under Arizona law, you would be liable only if you negligently entrusted the vehicle to whomever was driving at the time of the accident. This means that, unless you had reason to know that he/she was a dangerous driver or that he/she was driving after consuming alcohol, you would most likely not be responsible for the accident. You are not automatically liable simply because you owned the vehicle. Your insurance, however, covers the driver, as long as he/she was driving your car with your...

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  4. Can I get loss wages, pain, and suffering from homeowners insurance?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Leigh Anne Timiney
    2. J Steven Sparks
    3. C. Andrew Campbell
    3 lawyer answers

    Good morning. It is entirely possible that you have a valid claim for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages arising out of the dirt bike accident. The claim may or may not be covered by the applicable homeowners policy, depending on its terms and conditions. Some policies purport to exclude claims arising out of the use of "motorized land conveyances," which could potentially include dirt bikes. To maximize your chances of recovery, you should retain an attorney with...