Mitchel S Drantch’s Answers

Mitchel S Drantch

Denver Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Do I need an attorney?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Earl Kenneth Mallory
    2. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    3. David H. Burns
    4. William Timothy Herring
    5. David Michael Koberlein
    6. ···
    14 lawyer answers

    I encourage you to secure counsel. Insurance companies are not in business to take good care of you. Their in business to maximum profit which means paying you as little as possible. In addition to doing whatever possible to pursue your rights legally, an attorney may be able to arrange for you to receive needed medical care on a lien basis which means you would not have to pay out of pocket for care; it would be deducted from the proceeds of your settlement.

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. How much evidence needed for small claims?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Stephen Clark Harkess
    2. Mitchel S Drantch
    3. Boris Zinovjevic Gorbis
    4. Raymond Scott Costantino
    5. Mark Christopher Wolfe
    5 lawyer answers

    The judge serves as the finder of fact in small claims court and the burden of proof in civil matters is "by a preponderance of the evidence" which means it is more likely than not that you have proved your case. Therefore, while other evidence may be helpful, as long as the judge finds you more credible than the other party, they can rule in your favor. You should also be aware of the fact that you may be entitled to uninsured motorist benefits including property damage coverage under your...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer