Mehron P. Azarmehr obtained a Bachelor of Arts and a Master of Science in Economics from the University of North Texas. After his master’s degree, he worked at the World Bank in Washington, D.C. Later, he attended St. Mary’s University School of Law and the University of Texas Law School. During law school, he served at the Texas Supreme Court as briefing intern.
• Mehron has been practicing law in Texas since 1992. He first served as an Assistant Attorney General with the Texas Attorney General’s office in Austin, Texas; then from 1996 to 1998, he practiced immigration law at Gardere & Wynne, L.L.P. in Dallas, Texas.
• In 1999, he founded Azarmehr Law Group, an exclusively immigration-based practice. The law firm is based in Austin, Texas with affiliate offices in Monterrey, Mexico London, UK, and Shanghai, China.
• Mehron is admitted to practice in Texas and before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. District Court, Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas.
• Mehron is multilingual and speaks English, Spanish, Farsi and French.
• State Bar of Texas
• American Immigration Lawyers Association
Professional Bar Activities:
• State Bar Foundation Fellow: membership is limited to 1/3 of 1% of licensed attorneys in Texas.
• Past Chair, State Bar of Texas, Environmental Law Section
• Past Associate Editor-in-Chief, State Bar of Texas, Environmental Law Journal
• Immigration Options and Procedures for Healthcare Workers, Business Immigration Law: Strategies for Employing Foreign Nationals (2010-12).
• Natural Resources Damages Under CERCLA Sec. 107: How the Liability Rules Differ Between Actions for Natural Resource Damages and Response Costs, 21 Environmental Law Reporter No. 10 (1992).
• Status of Joint and Several Liability Under CERCLA after Bell Petroleum; 24 Environmental No. 5 (1994).
• CERCLA Joint and Several Liability in the Fifth Circuit After Bell Petroleum, State Bar of Texas, 25 Environmental Law Journal No. 1 (1994).
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, Farsi, French
Licensed since 1992
Cash, Check, Credit Card
|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||1992||05/02/2015|
|Award Name||Grantor||Date Granted|
|Texas Bar Fellow||State Bar of Texas||2010|
|Founder and Managing Partner||Azarmehr & Associates, PC||1999 - Present|
|Associate||Gardere & Wynne||1996 - 1998|
|Association Name||Position Name||Duration|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association||Member||1999 - Present|
|State Bar of Texas||Member||1992 - Present|
|Business Immigration Law: Strategies For Employing Foreign Nationals||Immigration Options and Procedures for Healthcare Workers||2010|
|The Growth||AND NAVIGATION’ PROMOTE NONIMMIGRANT E-VISAS||2007|
|24 Environmental No. 5||Status of Joint and Several Liability Under CERCLA after Bell Petroleum||1994|
|State Bar of Texas, 25 Environmental Law Journal No. 1||CERCLA Joint and Several Liability in the Fifth Circuit After Bell Petroleum||1994|
|21 Environmental Law Reporter No. 10||Natural Resources Damages Under CERCLA Sec. 107: How the Liability Rules Differ Between Actions for Natural Resource Damages and Response Costs||1992|
|St. Marys University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1992|
|University of North Texas||Economics||BA - Bachelor of Arts||N/A|
|University of North Texas||Economics||MS - Master of Science||N/A|
|Region 4 International Teacher Conference||H1B Visa Eligibility and Process||2013|
|Texas Higher Education Law Conference||Foreign Education Professionals and U.S. Immigration Laws||2009|