Administrative Lawyers can practice all over Texas so you do not necessarily need one in Denton, Texas. Instead look for an administrative lawyer with experience in the area you need assistance since most administrative lawyers limit their practices to specific governmental agencies. As noted before, you can get a referral at the Texas Lawyers Referral Service or do an online search for attorneys/lawyers and the specific agency.