Skip to main content
Geoffrey Lee Womack

Geoffrey Womack’s Answers

1 total

  • AirForce, I am being recomended for Entery separation, due to violation of several regulations. is there any way I can fight ?

    I need all the help I can get in fighting this matter, I have been singled out on several occasions and penalized in disregard to my plea of validating my innocence through investigation. the main issue is that i left base and went to the bank...

    Geoffrey’s Answer

    If the Air Force chooses to process you for an Entry Level Separation, they can do so without your consent. However you may be able to argue for a Reenlistment Code that would allow you to attempt to enlist in the other branches, later.

    See question