David Warren Wynne’s Answers

David Warren Wynne

Fort Worth Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Family problems

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Calli Diane Baldwin
    2. David Warren Wynne
    2 lawyer answers

    You need to talk to an adult about your situation! Find a teacher or counselor you trust and share with them what you are going through. You might also consider calling the edna Gladney Center in Ft. Worth and ask to speak to a counselor.

  2. Is there anything that says the custodial parent must provide the kids with a bedroom?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Fran Brochstein
    2. David Warren Wynne
    2 lawyer answers

    No, but it is certainly a factor for the court to consider when determining a change in custody. You should contact a good family law attorney in your local area and discuss your options. When looking for an attorney find one who limits their practice to family law and practices in your home county. Good luck.

  3. Help

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. Matthew Ryan Montes
    2. Scott Douglas Marquardt
    3. David Warren Wynne
    3 lawyer answers

    Your attorney gave you good advice and you took the deal. Now you want a do-over. Doesnt work that way friend. Quit bad mouthing and second guessing your attorney and move on.

  4. How do we get perjury filed against someone in child custody case?

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. David Warren Wynne
    2. Paula Brown Sinclair
    2 lawyer answers

    You should get a copy of the transcript and forward it to the Criminal District Attorney's Office. Unfortunately, I doubt they will prosecute.

  5. I gave an a lawyer a check on Jan 31 2013 to file for divorce and she has not cashed it or returned calls. Is this the norm??

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Howard M Lewis
    2. Gregory Thomas Buckley
    3. Carlos J. Jimenez
    4. Joanna Marie Mitchell
    5. David Warren Wynne
    5 lawyer answers

    That is veru unuaual and you should go to her office and see what has happened. You should also consider finding another attorney to help you with your divorce and to find out what happened to your first lawyer.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer