Franklin L. Broyles’s Answers

Franklin L. Broyles

Dallas Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorney.

Contributor Level 4
  1. What portions of the clerk's record should I request for the appellate court?

    Answered about 4 years ago.

    1. Byron L. Woolley
    2. Franklin L. Broyles
    3. James Nelson Markels
    3 lawyer answers

    Every time i have filed a limited record i have regretted it. But, you really need an attorney to help you with appellate work, it is so technical.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. I am a plaintiff in a quiet title action. I was recently notified that the defendant filed for chapter 7 and listed the case.

    Answered about 4 years ago.

    1. Frank Wei-Hong Chen
    2. Brian Thomas Canupp
    3. Franklin L. Broyles
    3 lawyer answers

    One of the issues you need to have addressed with your attorney is whether to remove the quiet title lawsuit to the bankruptcy court as an adversary proceeding. That can have advantages, but the time limit to do so is short.