Skip to main content
Timothy F. Snively

Timothy Snively’s Legal Guides

4 total


    If you desire to file for divorce in the State of Arkansas, you will need to file a complaint for divorce in the county in which you reside. The law requires that you have been a resident of the state for at least 60 days prior to filing for divorce in the State of Arkansas. Yo...

    Read more 

  • Discrimination in the workplace in Arkanas

    Your legal protections If you work in Arkansas and feel like you are being discriminated against because of your age, race, gender, religion, or due to a disability, you may have a claim against your

    Read more 

  • Child Support in Arkansas

    Amount of Child Support Under Arkansas law the noncustodial parent is required to pay child support for the support and maintenance of their minor children. The amount of child support they pay is b

    Read more 

  • The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)

    Who is qualifed to take FMLA leave The Family Medical Leave Act protects workers for taking leave for illness for themselves and other family members. To qualify for the Family Medical Leave Act, y

    Read more