Skip to main content
Denise M. Nalley

Denise Nalley’s Answers

1 total

  • "what can I do if I find out that a familys member is living of my section8" acting like she me the whole time.

    ? can I sue them is that call Identity theft

    Denise’s Answer

    It is important that you report this fraud to Section 8. If it is later discovered that benefits were being distributed in your name at a time when you were not eligible the government could attempt to recover those benefits from you. Then you would be in a position of trying to prove that someone else collected them under your name when you never reported the fraud.

    See question