Skip to main content
Lynn M. Mirabella

Lynn Mirabella’s Answers

1 total

  • Mt brothers g/f is taking him to court for child support and full custody but will not let him see his baby what should we do.

    They are 19 years old both have jobs.

    Lynn’s Answer

    All parents have the right to "reasonable and liberal" visitation time in Illinois (assuming no risk of serious and present endangerment to the child). Bring a Petition to Establish Visitation Schedule and give the child's mother notice of the petition.

    See question