Carolyn Agin Schmidt’s Answers

Carolyn Agin Schmidt

Minneapolis Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 7
  1. What happens if I have violated my probation of GM theft charge? I may be facing a new charge for $104 of stolen groceries.

    Answered about 4 years ago.

    1. Shaun George Jamison
    2. Carolyn Agin Schmidt
    3. Maury Devereau Beaulier
    3 lawyer answers

    There are many factors that go into what will happen on a probation violation. Unfortunately, one possibility is jail on the probation violation as well as the new charge. Generally, if there is jail you will be eligible for work-release. I would like to know more about the facts of both of your cases to advise you in greater detail. My goal is always to get little or no jail time whenever possible. There are various ways to accomplish this goal. I suggest that you speak with legal...

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  2. I am being charged for a GM 3rd degree damage to property. i didnt do it what should i do

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Carolyn Agin Schmidt
    2. Thomas C Gallagher
    3. Maury Devereau Beaulier
    4. Steven Alan Fink
    5 lawyer answers

    What you should is retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to defend you. You can schedule a free initial consultation with me by calling me at 612-840-8469.

  3. Is recieving a ticket for a small possesion of marijuana considerd a misdemeanor?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Thomas C Gallagher
    2. Landon J Ascheman
    3. Carolyn Agin Schmidt
    3 lawyer answers

    The answer to your question depends on your priors and where the marijuana was located. Feel free to contact me to provide me with further details so that I can more accurately answer your question.