the prior ansers are correct. muchof this is controlled by state law. not alol powers of attorney are alike. it isv verfy important that you do not use a form. you want to evaluate the credentilas of the loawyer that is preparing the power of attorrney. i haved 4 offices in the milwaukee area to help you. you can simply all my staff 1-262-634-6659 and they can gather the info needed to put a financial power of attorney together for you. I wish you well.