Skip to main content
Raymond A. Cassar

Raymond Cassar’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • Obtaining an Expungment: Removing A Criminal Charge from Your Record in Michigan

    Get the Application from the Original Court You must receive and complete an application to set aside a conviction or set aside an adjudication from the court where you were convicted along with a ce

    Read more