Back to Dawn’s Profile

Dawn Welk Wise’s Answers

Dawn has answered 3 questions

  • Affidavit of Support, form 1-134 or 1-864?

    Asked by a user in Ypsilanti, MI - almost 4 years ago.

    In your situation, when filing the I-130/I-485 package for his green card, you should use form I-864 or I-864EZ, as appropriate, not form I-134, which is only for nonimmigrant visas.

  • Apply for EAD extension and a vacation to India????

    Asked by a user in New York, NY - almost 2 years ago.

    You can apply for an EAD extension at any time within 4 months of the current EAD's expiration. Departure while the I-765 is pending does not constitute abandonment of the application.

  • Employment Based Green Cards

    Asked by a user in Chicago, IL - almost 4 years ago.

    On May 17, 2007, the Department of Labor published a final rule (Labor Certification for the Permanent Employment of Aliens in the United States; Reducing the Incentives and Opportunities for Fraud...