Randall M. Lewis’s Answers

Randall M. Lewis

Southfield Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 6
  1. Park rules changing like the weather told one day to remove motorcycle than was told I could keep it im con fused I don't know

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. John F. Brennan
    2. Randall M. Lewis
    2 lawyer answers

    When you signed your rental agreement with the park you should have received a list of park rules and regulations or also commonly known as bylaws. If you did not receive a copy of these you should be able to get them from the park manager. The rules regarding motorcycles should be listed and if they are not you may wish to contact an attorney regarding what actions should be taken.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. I have had my criminal record expunged can i get a concealed weapon permit?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Randall M. Lewis
    2. Matthew S. Abdo
    2 lawyer answers

    Depending on what the felony was that you were convicted of, you should be able to apply for a CCW permit. Certain felony convictions prohibit you from possessing, using, transporting, selling, purchasing, carrying, shipping, receiving, or distributing a firearm. If this applies to you, you can have your rights restored. You should contact an attorney to assist you with getting your firearm rights restored. The attached link should provide further information for you to review. Please feel...