William Walter Hurst’s Answers

William Walter Hurst

Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 5
  1. If I hire an attorney for and personal injury due to and car accident how long after should the attorney wait to file the case

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Steven Ronald Kuhn
    2. Michael Charles Doland
    3. Michael Ryan Juarez
    4. Steven Mark Sweat
    5. Scott J. Corwin
    6. ···
    13 lawyer answers

    It may depend on which insurance carrier is envolved--some simply will not settle for a fair amount, so you must file early and push for a trial setting. In other cases it may depend on the severity of the injury weighed against the cost of litigation;e.g. -better to settle w/o litigation a small case! There are truly a number of factors an experienced PI lawyer would consider-so i suggest you see one-most will consult for free!!

    Selected as best answer

  2. Playing the game with w/c insurance company -2 herniated disks+spinal stenosis...lawyers not responding,what to do???

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey Bruce Gold
    2. Burton A. Padove
    3. Scott Douglas Camassar
    4. William Walter Hurst
    5. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    5 lawyer answers

    call again leave a message and if no response in a couple of days call my Indianapolis office and i'll advise you for no charge-317-6360808

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  3. Should I get a Lawyer?

    Answered 11 months ago.

    1. Michael Anthony Donlon
    2. Alexander Silkman
    3. William Eugene Johnson
    4. Zachary Joseph Stock
    5. William Walter Hurst
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    I doubt you will have much success in pursuing a claim without hiring a lawyer!

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. I just received a summons that I am being sued for an auto accident that I was not involved in.

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Kevin Coluccio
    4. Joyce J. Sweinberg
    5. Jason Ruskin Reese
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    Turn it over to your insurance company..Your carrier will protect you and if need be provide counsel... in addition i would recommend recontacting the Plaintiff's counsel who could be in jeopardy if he fails to respond!

    3 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Can my husband sue the insurance company. Can a lawyer help?

    Answered about 2 months ago.

    1. Lars A. Lundeen
    2. John M. DeProspo
    3. Chadwick Joseph Lawrence
    4. Steven David Miller
    5. David Millard Cohen
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    if the insurance company is even close to fair a lawyer really cant help as you'll incur fees which will reduce your recovery. In any event you cannot recover more than the fair market value of the vehicle.......

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  6. Can I sue the city for damage to my car because of a pothole?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Ronald Frederick Layer
    2. Mark Anthony Thiros
    3. Jason Todd Studinski
    4. Christian K. Lassen II
    5. Albert Lee Crosner
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Yes, most likely you can sue. However, you must first file the proper Notice to the city as required by laws there in Indiana. Unfortunetly there must be notice to the City of the pothole--this is difficult to prove and as a result these claims often fail !

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. I was involved in a car accident that wasn't my fault. How do i get extra money for pain and suffering?

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Merry Melinda Fountain
    2. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano
    3. William Walter Hurst
    4. Christopher David Wyant
    5. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    I agree that if you were injured, you must seek attention from a medical professional or you have no claim. Frankly if you do see a doctor and have continuing problems then you must hire a lawyer to recover pain and suffering---if this is only a short term problem you need to resolve it on your own!

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  8. A person hit me in an automobile accident. They were at fault. They had legal amount of insurance.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Franklin D. Julian Jr.
    2. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    3. Michael David Babcock
    4. S. David Rosenthal Esquire
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    Contact a personal injury lawyer--you usually can consult for free!

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  9. I was involved in a car accident while driving a friend's car, will her license be suspended for letting me borrow he car?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Antonios Kalogerakos
    2. Daniel Nelson Deasy
    3. Kevin Coluccio
    4. Stewart C Crawford Jr.
    5. Steven Mark Sweat
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Her license likely wiii be suspended because she allowed her vehicle to be on the road with no insurance cverage....did you have auto liability insurance?

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  10. I was in a car accident and am quickly approaching the SOL. The insurance co has made me an unacceptable offer.

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Burton A. Padove
    2. Bradley D. Harville
    3. Bennett James Wills
    4. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano
    5. Richard H. Wooster
    6. ···
    11 lawyer answers

    Get an EXPERIENCED personal injury lawyer for a free consultation immediately!! Our office in in Indy 1-800-6360808

    1 person marked this answer as helpful