Ronald John Maurer’s Answers

Ronald John Maurer

Dayton Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Another driver backed up and hit me inside the carwash and took off. What can I do?

    Answered 5 days ago.

    1. Thomas Austin Thompson
    2. Ronald John Maurer
    3. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    3 lawyer answers

    If you got the information from the license plate of the car that hit you, you should turn it over to your insurance company. Then you will have to find out what your coverages on your car are in case they can't track him down. From what you described, I don't think the car wash would be liable.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Involved in minor accident, should I plead 'no contest' if I'm worried about being sued in a civil case?

    Answered 5 days ago.

    1. Joseph Anthony Condeni
    2. Andrew Douglas Jones
    3. Ronald John Maurer
    4. Peter N Munsing
    5. Robert F. Webb
    5 lawyer answers

    If you rear-ended somebody, you're not really losing anything by pleading guilty and paying the fine. If anybody claimed that they were hurt, they would still have to prove their injury. Assuming no defenses, you would be found negligent when you rear-end somebody. Since it is a minor accident, and if there is very little damage to be seen, if you have not already done so, I would then recommend you take photographs of your bumper showing the lack of appreciable damage.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. I was a passenger in a car accident now my neck and back hurt do i use the claim number to go to the dr's that the insurance co

    Answered 5 days ago.

    1. Richard Francis Chambers II
    2. Zaheer A Shah
    3. Thomas Austin Thompson
    4. Ronald John Maurer
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    5 lawyer answers

    If you are in pain, you should definitely go see a doctor. In regards to whether not you should go where an insurance company tells you, I would not necessarily recommend that. Insurance companies generally have their own interests at heart. The adjusters are usually friendly until you have to talk about final payment. You should hire an experienced lawyer sooner rather than later. The insurance companies have tons of resources at their disposal. I do not recommend you take them on by yourself.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. Should I switch law offices

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Richard Todd Rosenstein
    2. Valarie A McNeice
    3. Kyle Raymond Wright
    4. Ronald John Maurer
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    You always have the right to get a new attorney. However, if you have concerns, I suggest you first speak to your current attorney about them. Regarding the insurance limits, it is likely 100k per person, 300k per accident, which is very common.