Charles Matthew Rittgers’s Answers

Charles Matthew Rittgers

Lebanon Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 6
  1. My brother was in a car crash?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Charles Matthew Rittgers
    2. Robert Bruce Kopelson
    3. David Jay Sternberg
    3 lawyer answers

    It is always good practice to consult an attorney to determine the merits of a potential injury case. At first glance, the incident as you described above would likely not produce a successful lawsuit, however there may be additional facts unkown at this time. If you consult a good personal injury lawyer, he or she should investigate the case without charge and take the case on a contingency fee basis.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. A friend of mine has been charged with felonious assault with gun gun was found, can he still be charged?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Christopher Lee Beck
    2. Richard Allen Hyde
    3. Charles Matthew Rittgers
    3 lawyer answers

    Despite not finding a gun, your friend can still be charged. The fact that a gun was not found will call into question the alleged victim's account of what occurred. There are various procedural times when the case could be resolved. The first of which might occurr at a preliminary hearing. Make sure you hire a lawyer in your community that has a reputation for taking cases to trial. An OACDL member would be preferable.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. What's ohio laws for 4th dui and much jail time?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Donald Michael Gallick
    2. William Joseph Balena
    3. Neil Scott Rubin
    4. Charles Matthew Rittgers
    4 lawyer answers

    In Ohio, the mandatory minimum DUI penalties depend on the number of DUI convictions you have in the past 6 years or in the past 20 years. The mandatory minimum sentence for a 4th DUI in 6 years is 60 days and is a fourth degree felony. You will not have a license and will not have privileges for at least 3 years. A third DUI in 6 years as a high test (above .17) or with a prior refusal or current refusal is mandatory minimum of 60 days in jail or 30 in jail with 110 on house arrest and is...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. I fell on broken sidewalk at work and workman's comp denied the claim - what can I do?

    Answered over 4 years ago.

    1. Linda Jane Chalat
    2. Charles Matthew Rittgers
    3. Andrew Daniel Myers
    4. Lars A. Lundeen
    4 lawyer answers

    You need to find a lawyer in the Colorado Springs area that practices personal injury law. A local lawyer will be able to assess the circumstances of your fall and determine whether an entity or individual is liable. Most competent personal injury attorneys will investigate your potential claim without charging you.