Kenneth Allen Bossin’s Answers

Kenneth Allen Bossin

Cleveland DUI / DWI Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. Law suit do i have any recourse against the city ,police, etc after being found not guilty to all charges on a dui/reckless op

    Answered about 3 years ago.

    1. Robert Edward Calesaric
    2. Kenneth Allen Bossin
    3. Curt Perri Bogen
    3 lawyer answers

    I really don't have enough information. If you would like to email me with a complete story, I would be more than happy to look at it. I would need to know the city, court, prosecutor, and details of the arrest and what took place from the arrest up until the jury found you not guilty. I would need dates and times and details about all of the damages that you suffered as a result of the prosecution. My email address is

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Applying for US Citizenship at 19 years of age with an expunged record at age 16.

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Christopher Lee Beck
    2. Kenneth Allen Bossin
    2 lawyer answers

    First of all, I would file in the Juvenile Court to get it expunged. Second, I would contact an immigration lawyer just to make sure. Immigration laws have changed over the last few years and most defense lawyers are not the right persons to ask.