Skip to main content
Gregory Zarzaur

Gregory Zarzaur’s Answers

2 total

  • My 2 year old got a ankle fracture in daycare due to a fall, and teachers deny it. Can I get a lawyer?

    Daycare is great but it really upset me that they are either lying to me or were just negligent

    Gregory’s Answer

    Under Alabama law, a child under the age of seven cannot be contributorily negligent. In other words, a child this young (2 years old) can't be blamed for causing his or her own injury. I would suggest you consult a lawyer even if only to find out more information what exactly happened to your child.

    See question 
  • Do I need a lawyer

    I had breast reduction in septemeber my doctor didnt give me drainage after my surger needless to say I had all kind of trouble infections, nipple completely discolored and had to come back, knots in my check at one point I had a whole in my chest...

    Gregory’s Answer

    In Alabama, medical malpractice cases can be very complex and expensive. The burden of proof is higher in medical negligence cases than it is in a typical civil case. The statute of limitations is generally 2 years from the date of the alleged malpractice. My advice would be to consult with an attorney that specializes in reviewing and handling medical cases. I do not do this type of work, but would suggest you call your local bar association to see if they have a referral source to help identify lawyers that specialize in medical negligence cases. I'm sorry for the complications you are having and wish you well.

    See question