Jennifer Gale Rose’s Answers

Jennifer Gale Rose

Birmingham Divorce / Separation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 7
  1. Help divorce decree not being followed concerning my childs medical insurance and medical bills

    Answered about 4 years ago.

    1. Jennifer Gale Rose
    1 lawyer answer

    I hate that you are going through this. If your child's father is not doing what was ordered, you can file in a Motion for Contempt under your original case number and the Judge will set a hearing so that he can enforce the order. There are also additional things such as sanctions against him for non-compliance that can be enforced by the Judge as well as additional judgments that can allow garnishment of wages. If you need assistance in filing contempt against him for non-payment, please...

  2. Can I get a divorce if I don't know exactly where my husband is?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Lloyd Wayne Patterson
    2. Jennifer Gale Rose
    2 lawyer answers

    In Alabama, a divorce by publication is available. The divorce is simply published in the last known county of residence. You may want to check your local laws to see if publication is available for your state as well.

Call today to set up your FREE in person consultation