You may want to obtain a few certified copies of the Final Judgment once it is entered for your personal records. You may need to submit a certified copy when obtaining a new driver's license, passport and Social Security card. You may also need a certified copy when requesting a name change on any professional licenses you hold, or apply for in the future.