Skip to main content
Carin Manders Constantine

Carin Constantine’s Legal Guides

4 total

  • How to get a Child Support Case Heard in Florida through the Department of Revenue (DOR).

    This guide will explain how parents can receive free legal help though the State in order to establish and enforce a Child Support Order in the State of Florida.

    Read more 

  • Parental Responsibility in Florida: Who Gets the Child?

    What does Florida Law say when one Parent has a conviction for Domestic Violence? The court shall order that the parental responsibility for a minor child be shared by both parents unless the court f

    Read more 

  • Modification of Child Support Orders in Florida

    When Can I Modify a Child Support Order? According to the Florida Department of Revenue, A Florida court order for child support may be modified if it has been at least 3 years since the existing sup

    Read more 

  • How to Establish Paternity in Florida

    In Florida, there are multiple ways to establish paternity. • Marriage: The parents are married to each other when the child is born • Acknowledgment of Paternity: The unmarried couple signs a le

    Read more