Michael Martin Noone’s Answers

Michael Martin Noone

Fort Myers Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 4
  1. Is there a way I can reduce the Damages Claimed in a Car accident. The bills do not look right to me

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Sean Michael Patrick
    2. Lars A. Lundeen
    3. Barry A. Stein
    4. Michael Martin Noone
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    This incident is one in which an attorney who is an expert in auto accident cases would be of great value to you. These types of cases are undertaken on a contigency fee basis, so you do not have to pay if your attorney is unsuccessful on your behalf. Most reputable auto accident attorneys will provide you a free, no obligation 1-hour initial consultation to review your specific situation - I would recommend you contact one immediately,

    11 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. I fell a restaurant/resort having slipped on something that was not supposed to be on the floor. My foot is broken from this.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Heather Morcroft
    2. Andrew Daniel Myers
    3. John Harold Russell Jr.
    4. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    5. Jason M. Melton
    6. ···
    13 lawyer answers

    In Florida, it may be that there is more than one party who may in fact be responsible for your fall and subsequent injury. There are many mitigating factors that may determine whether you have a valid claim or not - I suggest you contact an attorney who is well-versed in all aspets of slip and fall accident representation.

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer