Stephen Keener Brooks’s Answers

Stephen Keener Brooks

Winter Haven Car / Auto Accident Lawyer.

Contributor Level 1
  1. Over 3 yrs after my accident & with another year to wait until trial, I don't think my lawyer is working for me. What can I do?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Robert Alan Zimmerman
    2. Lawrence Joseph Marraffino
    3. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    4. Paul Y. Lee
    5. Jason M. Melton
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Cases are very dynamic and change as depositions are taken, opinions given and new facts uncovered. I would suggest sitting down with your attorney. I find many times clients forget all the questions they want to ask so I would take the time to write down all your questions before your appointment with the lawyer. Take your spouse with you to the meeting. Sometimes she/he will remember to ask someothing you forget about. Go into the meeting with an open mind. Give your attorney a...

  2. I need to give a recorded statement to my insurance company,

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Raymond Scott Costantino
    2. Aaron J. O'Brien
    3. Mark Christopher Wolfe
    4. Brian Silber
    5. Ruth Elizabeth Johnson
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    Although the question seems to be more like a statement I will give two part response. 1. If it is your policy - Most inurance compaies include language in their policies that require you to cooperate with an investigation to include giving a statement under oath. Do not assume this until you hav an attorney review your policy for specific language, if any, requiring you to attend sworn statement. If you policy has such a requirement I would recommend that you have an attorney present...