Eric Elliot Ludin’s Answers

Eric Elliot Ludin

Saint Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 11
  1. Wrongful death after filing how much to pay the victim

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Eric Elliot Ludin
    2. David B. Carter Jr.
    3. Mickey David Larson
    4. Timothy J. Klisz
    5. Josh P Tolin
    6. ···
    10 lawyer answers

    Each state has its own laws relating to wrongful death cases. It can be quite complex. Your Uncle's lawyer should be advising him on the merits of the case, what can be recovered and the reasonableness of any pending offers.

    12 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Was just wondering how much I can receive in a injury settlement?

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Craig A. Post
    2. Matthew C Simon
    3. Gregory Scott Gennarelli
    4. Steven Miller
    5. Jayson Lutzky
    6. ···
    14 lawyer answers

    You should speak to an attorney to discuss this case. There are many issues that effect the answer to your question. The first being whether the woman who injured you has any assets that you could attach in order to satisfy a judgment or recover a settlement? See a lawyer. Good luck!

    11 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Can I sue a daycare for my child's injury to her face?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Brian W. Erikson
    2. Hunt Edwin Bonneau
    3. Kevin Rindler Madison
    4. Brian Heath Crockett
    5. Daniel Knight Dinneen
    6. ···
    12 lawyer answers

    It is unlikely that the statute of limitations has expired. But, you should immediately, and without delay, see a PI lawyer in your State to discuss this. Good luck!

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. Adjustment of Status and Intent problem

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Alexander Joseph Segal
    2. Irene Vaisman
    3. Dhenu Mitesh Savla
    4. Eric Elliot Ludin
    4 lawyer answers

    I agree with my colleagues. If I were you I would consult with an immigration lawyer to discuss how it happened that your mother came in on a visitor visa and now wants to adjust status. The specific facts are critical in determining whether it is safe to seek adjustment now. Do not make a decision based on advice of a paralegal.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. My wife got her green card on November 2012 employment base " 245i " mi beneficiary spouse i receive this letter Monday

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Irene Vaisman
    2. Gintare Grigaite
    3. Alena Shautsova
    4. Stephen D. Berman
    5. Eric Elliot Ludin
    5 lawyer answers

    Wait for the decision. You will recieve it soon. Good luck!

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. How long does it take to obtain a green card and work authorization after getting married

    Answered almost 2 years ago.

    1. Elliot M.S. Yi
    2. Carlos Marcelo Colombo
    3. Eric Elliot Ludin
    4. Theodore S. Huang
    5. Rochelle Inger
    5 lawyer answers

    You can begin processing the paperwork for your green card as soon as you marry. Once married, you do not need to leave the US. Once you file the entire process takes about 5 - 6 months. You should get your work authorization a couple months before it is final. I highly recommend you retain counsel to assist with the process to make sure it goes smoothly. I am a little concerned about your comment, "we plan on getting married before this date so that we can continue live together and so...

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. Can I get married?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Jeff L. Khurgel
    2. Eric Elliot Ludin
    3. Daniel Patrick Hanlon
    4. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora
    5. Carin Manders Constantine
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    Is your fiance a US citizen? Are you currently in jail? I think you need to speak to an immigration lawyer before you do anything. Are you merely asking how to get married or are you concerned about your immigration status?

    6 lawyers agreed with this answer

  8. Immigration

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Helen Ramirez
    2. Eric Elliot Ludin
    3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko
    4. F. J. Capriotti III
    5. J Charles Ferrari
    5 lawyer answers

    Schedule an appointment with your lawyer and ask her exactly the same question you are asking above. I am inclined to agree with her, but would need to know a lot more information.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  9. Clueless Daughter left without a Mother due to negligence of her Dentist.

    Answered over 1 year ago.

    1. Eric Elliot Ludin
    2. Michael Shemtoub
    3. Ajay Mohan Kwatra
    4. Kenneth Bruce Fenelon
    5. David Ian Schoen
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    First, I am very sorry for the loss of your mother. Second, it is impossible to know whether your mother passed away due the negligence of the dentist based on the information you provided. I highly recommend you schedule an appointment to meet with a medical malpractice lawyer in your area. Most malpractice lawyers will not charge for an initial consultation. I wish you the best of luck. Again, my condolances.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

  10. Deferred form _ dose it matter if there are 2 people applying for the form with the same address?

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Eric Elliot Ludin
    2. Luis Alberto Guerra
    3. Thomas Esparza Jr.
    4. John Hung Vong
    5. Giacomo Jacques Behar
    5 lawyer answers

    No, it makes no difference that you are applying from the same address. But, your boyfriend must be either a high school graduate or in school. I doubt his employer will want to admit to hiring an undocumented alien. Talk to a lawyer to help him find ways to prove he was here 5 years. But, do not apply until he has his ged or is in school.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer