Kevin J. Piccarreto’s Answers

Kevin J. Piccarreto

Clearwater DUI / DWI Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. I was issued a citation for dui after having an accident 3 mos. ago and have a date for traffic court whats next?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Deborah S. Moss
    2. James Kevin Hayslett
    3. Garry Lee Potts
    4. Kevin J. Piccarreto
    5. Brett Nicholls Metcalf
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    Our firm is more than welcome to answer all your questions regarding your legal matter. First, the DUI citation you received is a criminal charge even though it is currently assigned to traffic court. It may at some future time be transferred to the Criminal Justice Complex. Additionally, the new DUI citation may violate your felony probation depending upon the circumstances. Our firm handles cases regularly in Traffic Court and Division Z. Also, the law enforcement officer has the...

    4 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. Is there precedent for a lawsuit if someone had an expungment but a simple search was able to give every detail of the incident.

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Colleen M. Glenn
    2. David S Katz
    3. Macy Michelle Jaggers
    4. Joseph Julius Registrato
    5. William Joseph Kopp Jr.
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    Once you have successfully had your record sealed or expunged you will need to take additional steps to have your booking photo removed from the internet. You will need the order having your record expunged or sealed. Our Firm can assist you with your inquiry. Please contact us at 727-446-8600.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. Do I need a lawyer for a second degree misdemeanor (possession of alcohol under 21) when it is my first offense?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Richard Allen Canina
    2. Jonathan Hackworth
    3. Colleen M. Glenn
    4. Michael Denis Kenny
    5. John Paul Thygerson
    6. ···
    7 lawyer answers

    With the facts that you have presented I would strongly suggest that you immediately consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss your case. The earlier that you are able to get an experienced criminal defense attorney involved in your case, the more options there are available for a favorable resolution of your case. As for the Miranda rights issue it all depends as to if you made any incriminating statements to law enforcement during their investigation and interrogation...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. I sold alchohol to a minor in a sting operation. SHOULD i HAVE A LAWYER WITH ME IN COURT?

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Robert Edward Heyman
    2. John Skyler Riordan
    3. Mark Nickolas Longwell
    4. Jimmie David Gentle
    5. James Regan
    6. ···
    9 lawyer answers

    Yes, I would definitely recommend consulting with an experienced criminal defense attorney sooner than later. There may be options for you to consider that an attorney can advise you of depending upon the specifics of your case. Our criminal defense attorneys can investigate your case thoroughly and defend your rights. Please feel free to contact our office to discuss the facts of your case.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

We're ready to help. Contact us today.