Skip to main content
John Peter Page

John Page’s Answers

1 total

  • Divorce from husband who is in the military, wife is green card holder, what are her rights under WA law

    My husband (military) want a divorce. We have a 2children and I am a japanese wife (I have a green card). Now I am a homemaker. Do i can get a 50% custody and can i go to back to japan with my children? He want divorce by agreement ( by mediater...

    John’s Answer

    You MUST hire a lawyer because of his threats. Go to legal aid. They should help you to get a lawyer.

    See question