You can obtain treatment under your health insurance, but must pay them back out of your recovery. You can also promise to pay providers out of your recovery. Both balances are negotiable depending on your recovery and obtaining a lawyer to represent you will likely pay off in the end.
Regardless of whether it meets the standard of care for that to happen, you should see a plastic surgeon who can enter the same incisions to remove the glass. You should also continue treatment for any head injury and then talk to your accident attorney about your recovery.
Your lawyer should negotiate your medical bills and make sure that your insurer acted in good faith in tendering the policy limit. If the policy limit was tendered quickly perhaps your lawyer will reduce his or her fees.
Contact your insurer. Certainly a Release would have been signed releasing you in the settlement. That precludes both from suing you additionally. There is no actionable buyers remorse after the Release is executed.
Sounds like the carrier is seeking subrogation against you for the amounts paid to their insured. You are in violation of Florida law when you drive without insurance. You have to fill out information indicating that you have insurance in order to register any car that you drive. Your license may be impacted so contact a traffic attorney for specific advice immediately.
Hopefully you carried the required coverage and if so yes your PIP coverage will pay for 80 percent of the reasonable fee. Often even if you do not have medpay to pick up the remaining 20 percent the provider will wait to collect if the at fault driver has coverage and you have hired a lawyer. If you are injured you should contact a lawyer to protect your rights. And just because you have resolved your property damage claim does not mean that you cannot recover for your injuries if the...