Alan Philip Dagen’s Answers

Alan Philip Dagen

Fort Lauderdale Lawsuit / Dispute Attorney.

Contributor Level 2
  1. I have a piece of property i quitddeeded to an llc which i own 95%,money guy owns 5%,he took house out of llc and put in persona

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Thomas Fred Meyer
    2. Andrew Bruce Blasi
    3. Marshall C Deason Jr.
    4. Carol Anne Johnson
    5. Alan Philip Dagen
    5 lawyer answers

    I agree with the other answers as well. I would reiterate and emphasize the need to secure the property from any further transfers before it is too late. It is important to record a notice so that third parties, in this case, potential purchasers are aware that there is a dispute relating to ownership of this property.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. What steps denote lien perfection?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. David Lloyd Merrill
    2. Alan Philip Dagen
    3. Jonathan Edgar Pollard
    3 lawyer answers

    The answer to your question will depend upon several factors. What are you trying to secure? Feel free to follow up with additional information and a more detailed answer may be provided.

    1 person marked this answer as helpful

  3. Can a case that i havn't been served with be consolidated with a seperate case that ii've served on the same party.

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Alan Philip Dagen
    1 lawyer answer

    Typically, you must effect service of process on a party before you can have a judge rule on a motion. Of course, we would need to review the specific case and pleadings before formulating any opinion on your particular case.