Skip to main content
Roger P. Foley

Roger P. Foley’s Legal Guides

4 total

  • How can criminal records be sealed/expunged in Florida?

    Charged, Not Convicted, Withheld If you have been charged with a crime, but not convicted of a misdemeanor or felony offense, because adjudication was withheld or the state declined to prosecute, and

    Read more 

  • The Bail Procedure After You Are Arrested

    A Judge sets a bond.... A Judge sets a bond, sometimes called Bail. You may either post the bond amount in cash or you may hire a bail bondsman. The bail bondsman normally charges a fee of approximat

    Read more 

  • Violations of Probation in Florida

    Things you should know about probation: If your probation is violated the judge can sentence you to jail or prison for the maximum time you were facing on the substantive charge. For example, if you

    Read more 

  • Bail & Bail Bondsmen

    Normally you won't have to stay in jail while you are waiting to appear in Court. A Judge sets the Bond or Bail at the first hearing/ bond hearing. You may either post the bond amount in cash or you

    Read more